The Principle

A place to see light (or what we call information) shaped in the ways of what we call love. Here you'll find captured the light of the sun but also, more importantly, why it shines. The glimmer, the light, the colors, the fractals, the shapes, all seen as they are as with the eyes of a child

17 December 2010

First Steps

          This is one of my first steps in the world of Fine Art and one of my first serious attempts at using different techniques rather than pencil drawing and using Photoshop to really take it closer to what was in the core of my mind at the time. I tried to capture a random moment somewhere in a random place of the Universe. This could happen, this may have happened or maybe it was happening right then and it was a projection inside my consciousness. 

           The strong element of this piece is planet in the middle. The Hero-Planet of this piece, it's surrounded by a dodecahedron of raw energy. This makes it static and you can see how it defies the Evil Sun and hold its ground saying "I don't care, this is where I'm supposed to be!" I think it's a metaphor for what I'd like our Planet to become. One Whole that stares what tries to pull it down in the center of its soul and just smiles, looks inside its soul and sees the confidence to overcome and evolve. One single Nation that sees itself soaring through the stars with its Planet as its spaceship and protector. While everything else is fleeing or is scorched, it defies the impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment